Detlev Schlichter on Sky News: We are getting close to the collapse of paper money
Detlev Schlichter, one of the leading lights of sound money in the UK today, was recently on Sky News with Jeff Randall.
What is great about this is that coversation about ‘what is money’ is starting to seep more and more into the mainstream as it becomes harder and harder to ignore the only question we should be talking about today as it goes to the very heart of our ongoing financial crisis.
The only take-away that matters:
Jeff: So we have bubbles, they pop, they inflate a bigger bubble, it pops. Finally, i’m guessing, i’m summarizing, that we have the biggest off all bubbles, the mother of all bubbles and when that pops the whole lot collapses?
Detlev: That is exactly right and i think we’re getting close.
- Gold price rises as fiat paper money experiment reaches 40 years
- Peter Schiff: The dollar will collapse – gold and silver to flourish
- The Sell-off in Paper Gold
- UN is out with report warning of the “collapse of the dollar” as BBC reports on Peppa Pig
- Anniversary of Lehman Brothers Collapse
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/gold/detlev-schlichter-on-sky-news-we-are-getting-close-to-the-collapse-of-paper-money-5533/