Gold price levels all holding today despite early dip
All the gold price levels we sighted yesterday all seem to be holding up well today:
We’re 2/3s of the way through the year and despite the upsy-downsy start to the year the gold price is up in all the currencies mentioned above.
- $ gold: Up 2%
- € gold: Up 8%
- £ gold: Up 1.5%
Clearly the troubles in Europe have pushed a lot of investors to put their money into gold and has led to the best performing currency regarding gold – when the focus on the UK comes round, which it will, expect UK investors to react no differently to their European neighbors.
- Silver price holding steady above $30 – now up 10% on the year
- Gold price holding steady as market jitters and Italian woes linger on
- Gold price holding above the pre-Easter lows as equites continue to fall
- Gold price holding steady around the $1660 level
- Gold price still holding at the top of its range
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/gold/gold-price-levels-all-holding-today-despite-early-dip-7636/