Gold price only 6% away from making all time highs in Euros
Whilst gold in £s and $s is nearer the bottom of the now very long trading range they’ve been in since the end of last year, gold in terms of Euros has been fairing much better. In fact it is only 6% away from making fresh all time highs.
Whilst the UK got its regular dose of money printing last week (along with China, Europe, Denmark and even Kenya), it would appear that the gold market is still waiting for the ‘big one’ to join the money printing game.
The Federal Reserve has its FOMC meeting at the end of this month and its still unclear whether they will pull the trigger on more money printing then or will wait until September. At the moment it would appear that the Fed are going to give the printers at the Marriner Eccles building the month of July off.
However, with just under three weeks to go until the next Fed meeting who knows what scandal/bailout/crisis/poor-data will rear its head – but we do know that 3 weeks is plenty of time for ‘something’ to happen.
- Gold price in pounds reaches £1125 – only 6% off all time highs
- Another look at those inflation adjusted gold all time highs in the UK
- As Utah adopts gold standard gold nears record highs in pounds and euros
- With the gold price now flat for 2012 – time to compare this sell-off with the 2008 vintage
- As the gold price takes another leg lower it’s ‘bigger picture’ time once again
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/gold/gold-price-only-6-away-from-making-all-time-highs-in-euros-7250/