Middle East turmoil makes gold and silver soar
Turmoil in the Middle East sent gold and silver prices to record highs yesterday as investors sought safe-bet options. Gold rose to £918.70 an ounce at one stage during morning trading in Europe before falling back, while silver briefly hit an all-time high of £30 an ounce. Mining stocks will be boosted today in the London markets as dealers return to work. Standard and Poor’s downgrade to the outlook for US debt is also feulling the rise.
- Middle East and North African turmoil explodes the price of silver
- Gold Reaches Record High Due to Unrest in Middle East
- Middle East Change Gold Buying Habits
- Australian Mine Sees Output Soar
- Silver making a price boost?
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/gold/middle-east-turmoil-makes-gold-and-silver-soar-3630/