Nigel Farage to Barroso: Sorry, nobody believes you anymore and your comments are ridiculous
After the Greek fix was in about a month ago – the one where Greek debt was increased not decreased – the heads of the European project were quick to come out and claim that Europe was fixed.
On March 23rd the European Council President Herman Van Rompuy said:
“reached a turning point,” and that bond spreads (including Spain) were a “sign of confidence”
Back then the Spanish 10y bond yielded 5.3% – since claiming that all was well once again with Europe just 1 short month ago the Spanish 10y has once again traded over 6%.
Spain 10 year:
So its with little surprise that Nigel Farage, the head of UKIP, inside the European parliament today called out Van Rompuy and Barroso on his their very premature celebrations of a crisis fixed.
Always good to see someone calling out the elites on their perma-bull fixation. Must watch:
- Nigel Farage – Gold price could double from here
- Spanish 10 year now trading well above 5.56% as Spanish banks hide €50bn in bad debt
- Gold trades above £950 as Spain 10 year bond breaks critical 5.56%
- Spain 10 year bond right at that critical 5.56% level
- Spain and Italy 10 year bonds trading in the ‘danger zone’ as Europe meets
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/gold/nigel-farage-to-barroso-sorry-nobody-believes-you-anymore-and-your-comments-are-ridiculous-6683/