Silver price now up 21% for the year so far
Silver’s blazing trail this year continues and is now up over 21% in the month of january. Just like in gold the silver price is being led the way in terms of €s.
As you can see from the above charts € silver is now back above its 200 daily moving average and a close at these levels will be silver’s best close since August in € terms.
For $ silver the 200 DMA is sitting just above $35 – a clear target for the bulls to go for.
- Silver now up 17% on the year
- Silver price holding steady above $30 – now up 10% on the year
- Silver price doubling in a year cuts margins of solar producers
- Gold price still trying to breakout
- Silver Exploding – Gold Silver Ratio Nears 30-Year Lows
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/gold/silver-price-now-up-21-for-the-year-so-far-6079/