Watch Paul Tucker of the BoE try and define ‘instruct’ to the Treasury Select Committee here
At 16:30 this afternoon Paul Tucker from the Bank of England will try and explain that he in no way ‘instructed’ or even gave the Barclay’s head Bob Diamond a ‘nod and a wink’ to manipulate their LIBOR submissions… honest guv.
The quickest way to clear all this up would be simply to play the tape conversation. A tape which by the way Barclays said they had a copy of last wednesday – that now seems to be conveniently forgotten and now seems very unlikely that it will ever see the light of day.
You can watch the entire Tucker testimony here.
- Watch congressional hearing by Ron Paul on a return to the gold standard
- Ron Paul to call the Fed to testify at his next committee hearing
- Cobden Centre’s Toby Baxendale talks UK monetary reform with Jeff Tucker of the Mises Institute
- Jeff Tucker of the Mises Institute covering all things macro
- (Ron) Paul V Paul (Krugman) – Austrian V Keynesian
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/gold/watch-paul-tucker-of-the-boe-try-and-define-instruct-to-the-treasury-select-committee-here-7244/