Former Director of the US Office of Management and Budget under Reagan calls QE infinity “undiluted lunacy” and “the final abomination”
In a simply must watch video David Stockman quite brilliantly and meticulously calls the latest efforts by the Fed out for exactly what they are, insanity.
But before you watch the speech it’s worthwhile reminding yourself just who David Stockman is, because what he certainly is not is some fringe blogger in his mother’s basement.
David Stockman’s impressive CV:
- Special assistant to Presidential candidate John Anderson
- A Congressman for the 95th congress
- Director of the Office of Management and Budge for President Reagan
So when he says “the Fed did it again and i ended up thinking, this is the final abomination, the Fed has gone too far, its street fighting time”, we should really listen carefully.
- QEinfinity is undiluted lunacy
- We will print ourselves to death
- The Fed is being run by the single most dangerous man to ever hold high office in the US
- We are mis-pricing all the asset classed in the world
Without much further-ado here is Stockman launching into what he calls is “a full strength tirade about the Fed”.
- Money printing trifecta complete: ex-BoE Blanchflower calls for more QE
- British Chambers of Commerce slashes UK GDP and calls for more money printing by the BoE
- UK National debt explodes under the Tories – up 30% since they came to office, now stands at £1004tn
- Ron Paul’s final comments to Ben Bernanke: The Congress MUST audit you
- IMF calls for bank guarantees to be included in the national debt
Link to this article: : http://www.goldmadesimplenews.com/interviews/former-director-of-the-us-office-of-management-and-budget-under-reagan-calls-qe-infinity-undiluted-lunacy-and-the-final-abomination-8176/